Saturday, October 30, 2010

What Do Freshwatersunfish Eat In The Wild?

Leo Noda, Sandro Ruotolo and the letter of Agnese Borsellino, Salvatore Di Landro

coordinator Prize Purse Leo Noda, in greeting the audience, recounts the difficulties encountered in carrying out such an event.

The strength to go ahead and pursue this project finds new life by the words sent through a letter from Mrs. Agnese Borsellino, the widow of Judge Paolo Borsellino.

The letter is read by Sandro Ruotolo.





Dear young people,

I address you as the only gathering really the message that my husband has left , a legacy that today, despite the terrible truth that are gradually surfacing about the death of my husband , raised my son Manfred, and not, mind you, providing sterile testimony as a victim of a devious war that has taken away when was just 21, his father, but as a child model, of which I can only be proud, especially because, together with her sisters, is that State which does not seem to have had the sole blame for not having done everything in his power to prevent the death of his father.

Reading with my kids (here in the hospital where, unfortunately, I face a terminal illness with dignity that the wife of a great man must always have) recent reports in the newspapers these days, after some moments of despair I continued and will continue to believe and respect the institutions of this country, because I realize we have a duty to respect and serve as my husband until the last has taught us, not even a step backwards in front of even the only suspect who may have had to have been betrayed by those who would have to close ranks around him.

my children and I do not feel special, never will, we are rather small before the figure of my husband and I repeat once again, too many of you who were not born the year of the massacres, has not wanted to escape his death sentence, knowingly really won the greatest gift that God gave us, his life.

I do not lose hope in a society more just and honest, they are even convinced that you will be able to renew the current leaders and build a new Italy, the Italy of tomorrow.

Agnese Borsellino

0 comments:

Post a Comment